KP Owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Just set this up for the KP owners on the site, nice to have a section for our selves the section is invite only i invited all the KP owners on the site i could think of off the top of my head so please tell me the people i left out

good group dave. nice idea

Comment

great idea dave, its hard to discuss technical stuff etc. on kp61.net as its very international and a lot of the kp's vary so its hard to know if the advice ur given is relative to ur car, if ya know what i mean???
      good idea anyway, possibly a mini meet sometime

Comment

Thats the Job, nice one Dave! Ya gota get all the KPs together for a meet!

Comment

ya we will have to sort a meet, i know alot of cars are off the road like my own but still we should have something

Comment

ya we will have to sort a meet, i know alot of cars are off the road like my own but still we should have something

Comment

the site needs something like this, nice one dave, a meet is a must! but as you say alot of them are off the road and the other thing is trying to pick a spot that suits everyone!!!

http://tyteslippers.blogspot.com

Comment

ya we will have to be realistic some where in the middle of the country

Comment

Nice one Dave. Were the new elite. Wonder how many KP's are still in existance in the country not just original Irish!?
                  Its Better To Be Silent And Thought A Fool Than Speak And Remove All Doubt!!

Comment

cool idea well done dave always tought this would be an idea to make reality.

as for the meet well tipp vintage show aint too far away lads and could all have a kp display of our cars.. what ye reckon??

Comment

@trebor you going to that show see ya there my parents place only 5 minutes from there

Comment

Im going to that show wit the father in his anglia coz ive still a year to go till im old enuf to drive

Comment

ill probably go down too dave, but probably in manta, kp still not road worthy!

Comment

My bus wont be back on the road for a bit yet. If ye are planning something in the mean time though id love to come along for a look.

Comment

well lads any of us takin the kp's to the lakes, i'll be poppin down saturday evening for a look around, wont make rally as im workin..hopefully might see a few other kp's.. be nice get some fotos mayb of a group of kp's...

Comment

Working...
                              X