Toyota Run , Total Raised for Suicide Aware 5,628

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Run , Total Raised for Suicide Aware 5,628

Thanks to every one that helped in any way at the 4th running of the Toyota Run this year, from raising money , building your cars to come to it, bringing along spot prizes, handing out flyers, all very muh appreciated. I've finally gathered up some loose ends and the finally Total raised for the chairty , Suicide Aware is ?5,628 this is a great help to getting more awareness out there on mental health and promoting the sources available to people who need to talk or feel they need help with some personal issues.

hopefully we'll see you all again next year and you might bring along a friend or too :)

Thanks Robert.

great stuff Rob, great event

Comment

Fair play to all involved .! Great cause !

I Beg 2 Diff 'Er

Comment

Very will done to you rob from all the Treacy here hope it make life lot better for some people.

Comment

Thats unreal rob got to be pleased with that every year its getting bigger and better nxt year we will have the twin cams down in force such a great cause that its brillant seen them gettin money to help them help people that are finding it difficult

Comment

Fair play to all involved. Next year will be bigger and better . Lads are already talking about it for next year

Comment

Well done Rob, as well as highlighting mental health issues, you are showing the general public a positive side to the modified Toyota scene that's not always spoken about. A twincam ambassador?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BROKENDIFF View Post
                Thats unreal rob got to be pleased with that every year its getting bigger and better nxt year we will have the twin cams down in force such a great cause that its brillant seen them gettin money to help them help people that are finding it difficult
                Yep be down in force next year great cause.
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Diffwrecker

Comment

Fair play to the O'Riordan crew, the effort alone they put into organising this Run is unreal. All voluntary and all for a worthy cause. The more awareness we can shine on mental health problems, the better the outcome for people affected by it.
                  Bring on Toyota Run 2015 bigger and better :-)

Comment

Hi Rob thats some almout of money that was raised for a very good cause. And i was very happey to be part of the day roll on next year.

Comment

wow. over 5k from 120 ish cars.

Comment

Great to see so much raised for a great cause!! I'm already asking around up here if ther would be many for the next run!! Roll on 2015!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy K View Post
                          wow. over 5k from 120 ish cars.
                          You mean 220 ish cars ;-) In fairness its some amount of work your putting in Rob for the retro Toyota scene. Id hazard a guess it's now possibly the largest single Make car event in Ireland which is fair going. Its a great charity which I'll always support so fair play to everyone. Plans are underway to have another car there next year, even if I have to trailer it haha

Comment

Working...
                          X