Chosen shots for 2013 Calendar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chosen shots for 2013 Calendar

Sorry if your image was not included, I have tried to use one from everyone who posted in the thread in the filim strip, though some thumb nails etc. wouldn't save properly. I'd like to thank you all for your help again this year. Those who contributed a main shot or sourced a photo, will recieve a free one when they are done. Costs this year will be ?15 posted, ?10 collected. I believe Joe81 will be running distribution in Cork so he will put up his own thread. I am unsure if they will be ready for Tullow or not, but if they are they will be available first come first served. I have ordered 70 and will reorder until everyone that wants one gets one. Paddy will decide who will distribute what elsewhere in the country. I will also list around 10 on Ebay if that suits you more. The calendar this year is dedicated to Mark Guckian and the cover will feature this colage of his cars by Paddy GT, if anyone would like to pass one on to his nearest and dearest let me know, they may not want a constant reminder hanging on the wall, but they may also apreciate it?..I don't know, whatever you all think is best.

In Memory of Mark Guckian 1977-2012, car builder, enthusiast and AE86irl club member.

These are the main shots in no particular order. Hope you all like them.

No need to start a list or anything just yet, we'll tackle that in a weeks time, cheers folks.
    sigpic

Big thanks Dave for all your effort as usual !!

Comment

Great pics and a credit to all involved. Well done

Comment

great pics ,thanks , is there going to be other old skool toyotas

Comment

There will be in the film strip, but the im,ages didn't come in on time. We normally feature a KP, KE and have features an RA25 ( wrongly billed as an RA28! ) in the past. I left it to late this year so I was in a rush to get finished and went with the quality images that I had. I have been asked in previus years to focus on AE86's and have less other RWD Toyotas!....don't suppose you can ever please every taste. I'll post up detailed images of the finished product and then you can check and see what variety is in there before you order. If you finnish yours and take a few nice shots we might feature it next year!
          sigpic

Comment

good sthuff as always dave
            SHE MAY BE OLD BUT SHE'LL HOLD

Comment

if ya have these in tullow will ya keep me one , my kitchen wouldnt be the same without one
              DONT BE TEARIN DE ARSE OUT OF IT

Originally posted by cloko
              my god,wait till nikki see's them deep dish cherry blossom she's gonna have sum soggy knicker's

Comment

I'm not sure if they'll be ready by then Nikki, but the printer is working away at them.
                sigpic

Comment

Great job lads,very fitting tribute to Mark on the front cover

Comment

Originally posted by Hinte View Post
                    There will be in the film strip, but the im,ages didn't come in on time. We normally feature a KP, KE and have features an RA25 ( wrongly billed as an RA28! ) in the past. I left it to late this year so I was in a rush to get finished and went with the quality images that I had. I have been asked in previus years to focus on AE86's and have less other RWD Toyotas!....don't suppose you can ever please every taste. I'll post up detailed images of the finished product and then you can check and see what variety is in there before you order. If you finnish yours and take a few nice shots we might feature it next year!
                    thanks, thats the plan anyway,the budget going to get a hammering next year thats the only thing that will slow it down, good photo's keep up the good work

Comment

sigpic

Comment

just seeing this now lol didnt even realise i was on the calendar, where i get a copy of this? where i send money ect?
                        I AM THE MANJI MAN

Comment

I hope you would have bought one even if you weren't in it??!:
                          http://www.ae86irl.com/forum/showthr...S**&highlight=
                          sigpic

Comment

eventually but will quicker now!!!
                            I AM THE MANJI MAN

Comment

Calendar looks well. Nice pictures :)

Comment

Working...
                              X