X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kev86 View Post
    haha thanks everyone !!!

@marty , colour suggestions plz
    Purple,ah no only messing a good bright white with black bumpers or some thing along that lines would be very nice

Comment

Heard about this at the weekend ... delighted you got it back.

Comment

Just seen this, Drity fuckers.....main thing is you got it back :)

My fully built 180sx was attemted stolen i found at the bottom of my street they never got it started!!??!! but that sick feeling is horrible

Frendly TIP FOR EVERYONE......http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NRG-S...Q5fAccessories

GET ONE NOW.... The best anti theft there is!!!.......without loads of time an loud noise an happen to be carrying a steering wheel an hub of a toyota......Impossible

Comment

nice to see you got it back,was in the garage in donabate last nite and some dude that works there had his micra running out side while he served me they where just closen up and was warming the car as we walked out there she was gone of up the road,felt sorry for the chap.

Comment

Delighted ya got it back lad! Your lucky it wasn't in bits.

Comment

A cheap second hand disclok does the job along with a hidden killswitch for the fuel.

Comment

Jaysus lad only saw this now, seen this motor before, she's a beaut. So glad u got her back. Sorry to hear about the damage but could have been a lot worse.

Defo get ure hands on a steering wheel lock, decent alarm & no harm havin a killswitch just in case they get the keys.

Comment

Originally posted by alavin View Post
                  Defo get ure hands on a steering wheel lock, decent alarm & no harm havin a killswitch just in case they get the keys.
                  steering wheel lock...... you need a detachable hub + hub lock .........when they dont see a steering wheel they wont bother trying lol, They dont have a choice in the mater

Comment

Agreed, detachable steering wheels are the business but not when the cars in regular use. You get some funny looks walking into work, shops ect with a steering wheel in your hands lol.

Comment

I use one in my ae86 daily......i've done that LOL... peoples faces

Now.. I leave the steering wheel in the car, when i'm out, de-attach it an put the hub lock on! its only over night i'll take it out, i supose unless your leaving it in a remote place a hub-lock is sufficient.....just put the wheel out of site as they mite not realise the size of the task in front of them, an your left with a broken window

Comment

scumbags hope you get her back.I will keep a look out over the blanchardstown area for it.

Comment

car is back safe and sound lads.

i think this can be closed now
                          A mans best friend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X