This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spamming Threads

Hi guys its come to my attention that some people cannot view the announcement that Paddy made about spamming threads.

He is currently in the UK and i'm not quite sure how to make it public, so for anyone who hasnt read it yet, this is the message:

Howdy people,

It has come to our attention that lately there has been a huge increase in the amount of spamming on the site. Please keep this kind of stuff off the forum's as it leads to people who have posted genuine threads or made legit comments having to read through pointless and off topic posts to get the information they want. It also shows a lack of respect to the original poster. If what you have to say isn't related in to the original topic then please don't post it!

Any unrelated posts / personal conversations etc. that you may want to have can be done by pm / bebo or in our special dedicated thread for shite talk right here ->> http://www.ae86irl.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3447

If people continue to spam then we will have no choice other than to delete your posts, and any repeat offenders will be banned/suspended.

Your cooperation with us on this is appreciated and please help us make AE86irl a happier place to be !

Cheers,

the AE86irl team.

thanks for making it public regina

Comment

ae86 all the way

can admin look into my avitar please and delete it as it has spam can on it, have been away for a while now and want to come back and make a fresh start, thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by pat70 View Post
        can admin look into my avitar please and delete it as it has spam can on it, have been away for a while now and want to come back and make a fresh start, thanks..
        spamming in the spam thread what nextnice 2 see you 2 see you nice

Comment

Working...
        X