No announcement yet.

What are mint panels making these days?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are mint panels making these days?

Hello folks,

I'm no longer in the AE86 scene so I'm not up to date on prices of parts, I've some stuff I'd consider clearing out. I was just wondering if somebody could give me a estimate of current prices for mint panels. Stuff I put away years ago in case I ever took on restorations, in light colours, I was just wondering what sort of money I should ask for them or if there's much market for that kind of stuff today. So could anyone give me a approx price for a perfect rust free bonnet, bootlid, wing, door.. If they're not making anything I'd probably hold onto them but if current prices are good I'd let them go.

Cheers,

Darren

Originally posted by Darren View Post
    Hello folks,

I'm no longer in the AE86 scene so I'm not up to date on prices of parts, I've some stuff I'd consider clearing out. I was just wondering if somebody could give me a estimate of current prices for mint panels. Stuff I put away years ago in case I ever took on restorations, in light colours, I was just wondering what sort of money I should ask for them or if there's much market for that kind of stuff today. So could anyone give me a approx price for a perfect rust free bonnet, bootlid, wing, door.. If they're not making anything I'd probably hold onto them but if current prices are good I'd let them go.

Cheers,

Darren
    Are all parts that you say second hand or new ?? If new there still making big money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mint Bootlids are extremely rare. You would definitely have no trouble selling that for good money.

Comment

Hello folks.. Immaculate second hand Jap stuff. Not new but in all honesty.. every bit as good as new. Panels I took off cars I broke or got for projects I intended on doing and never done because they were as new panels. Could anyone give me a rough estimate for a bonnet, wing, door, bootlid in immaculate condition? I intend to clear them out. Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKLIMITED View Post
          Mint Bootlids are extremely rare. You would definitely have no trouble selling that for good money.
          If you don't mind me asking.. what sort of price range would you say.. roughly? I've a couple here that I'd say are at least 8.5/9 out of 10 condition wise. Pretty much immaculate and structurally sound, apart from maybe the slightest hint of surface rust or a tiny bubble at the spoiler holes that you'd take out with a few rubs. Dry stored in my garage loft past ten year or more.

Comment

300euro for an average one up to 500euro for mint one id say roughly.
            You on facebook? throw up an ad on the AE86 sales page.

Comment

Working...
            X